Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

January Faves ♥

As it is the start of February and my absolute least favourite month is over, 'hallelujah' today i'm showing you my favourite things from the month of January!





♥ Moleskin diary- I can not find the link to mine anywhere as I got it for christmas but oh my god this diary has revolutionised my life! I got the daily one and it honestly helps keep me SO organised I love it- also the colour is so cute.
♥ ASOS unicorn phonecase- My sister got me this for christmas, it fits the i-phone 5 and you only have to look at it to see why I love it so much.
♥ Max factor mascara- I forgot how much I loved this mascara, I can honestly say I will never go back to any other, it's true love.
♥ EOS handcreme- cucumber scented- this is so moisturising and feels really luxurious whilst still being light on the skin- and I love the fresh scent.
Essie nail polish in- midnight-cami- This is such a nice classic winter colour for everyday wear and has a pretty, subtle iridescent shimmer throughout. This has definitely been my most worn polish this January.



♥ Prada Candy perfume-I won't try to describe this scent but the internet told me it has vanilla-scented honey and musk notes with an explosion of caramel- so basically it's super sweet and delicious.
♥ Essie nail polish -a cut above- This is THE most amazing glitter nail polish I have ever use, its a gorgeous rose gold colour and deposits a tonne of glitter on your nails without looking ott, it also looks amazing over so many colours.
♥ Kate spade watch- This month I finally splashed out and bought this watch after lusting after it for a year and I am so glad I did! I decided to go for a watch which would be timeless and go with everything and this one is perfect, I have pictures of it on here.



♥ Topshop tunic dress- I have a picture of it on here, I have basically lived in this dress this month as well as being unbelievably comfortable it's also really flattering. 


♥ Longchamp backpack- I am so in love with this, having never used a rucksack before it was a bit of a shock at first but I have definitely been swayed by the rucksack (putting aside how annoying it is to get your money out of at a till). It looks so classy and is a really versatile piece!

Hope you enjoyed this post, if you did please follow me here on bloglovin! See you next week,

Ellie xox




8 comments:

  1. Great favourites! Can't wait to see next months! :)

    http://livinglifewithsarahlillian.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie! The unicorn phone case is really cute, I love unicorns :) Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out what that means at www.amandasays.org.uk :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination! I will definitely be doing it tomorrow :D love your blog by the way x

      Delete
  3. love the backpack. longchamp always have amazing bags<3

    xx from Italy
    Cate // kate/idoscope // YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  4. The unicorn phone case is so cute!!

    Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete