Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

Liebster award ♥

Thank you so much to Amanda Who nominated me for this tag, check out her amazing blog here.
The liebster award is basically a tag that helps new bloggers to get noticed as well as get to know each other a little so here goes!


The rules are…
1. Thank & link the person who nominated you
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions
3. Nominate 11 small blogs with fewer than 200 followers who you believe
deserve this award and include their links
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
Notify those nominees via social media/blogs

These are my answers to Amanda’s questions-

 What’s the last book you read?
Mindy Kaling’s book, is everybody hanging out without me? (and other concerns) - and it was super good!
 Describe yourself in three words.
Fun, kind and loyal
 What’s your favourite movie of all time?
Ahh so hard to choose but either she’s the man, pitch perfect or Notting hill!
 ♥What do you love most about blogging?
I LOVE it when people leave comments on my posts, it makes my day!
 Do you have any pets?
I don’t, I had a hamster when I was 7 but that’s about it
 What’s your favourite makeup product?
I love mascara, the Max factor false lash effect fusion mascara is my all time fave!
 What music are you listening to at the moment?
Right at this moment nothing but I love Fergie’s L.A love right now.
 What’s your favourite drink?
Water or coffee.
 Where do you love to shop?
I am obsessed by Topshop and Zara right now!
 What’s your favourite restaurant or cafe?

I absolutely love pret a manger

Thank you again for nominating me Amanda, I honestly don't have 11 people to nominate so i'm just doing a few, I nominate


These are my questions for you guys -

  1. Where would you choose to live if you could live anywhere?
  2. Why did you start blogging?
  3. Favourite makeup brand?
  4. What are 3 things that make you happy?
  5. Favourite clothing shop?
  6. Favourite food?
  7. What is the last song you listened to?
  8. What's your favourite fragrance?
  9. Where would you like to travel to the most?
  10. All time favourite beauty product?
  11. Hot or cold weather?
I love this idea and hope you guys do too,

Ellie xox 







8 comments:

  1. Awesome :) love it!!! <3 x

    www.amandasays.org.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, thankyou, that's so lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellie, thank you so much for the nomination! It's my first one ever! LOL ps. I love love love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done the liebster award post <3 Thanks again for the nomination
    http://aniaaniapawlak.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on his award! I'm new to the blogging world so support me by checking out my blog and following me :)

    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete